Upholstery is probably the dirtiest part of a home and office. We cannot ignore the fact that our upholstery accumulates dust, food particles, and other contaminants regularly. To make it even worse, pets and kids spill all sorts of stuff on them.
The only way to get rid of all the dirt is to hire professional cleaning services like Deluxe Upholstery Cleaning in Reservoir. Hiring our cleaning services comes with a range of unique benefits including:
- Quick and reliable services offered at your convenience
- Almost no drying time required
- Effective cleaning solutions at affordable prices
- Safe cleaning products for upholstery as well as family
- No harm to fabric of upholstery
- Quick response customer service team
- Guaranteed results
Professional Cleaning Services at Your Fingertips in Reservoir
Upholstery is very important part of furniture that is used both indoors and outdoors. It doesn’t only provide seating space but also sparks up the decoration. Thus, in order to keep it clean and tidy and in a right shape, it is important that you clean it at short whiles. The best way to do it is by hiring upholstery cleaning professionals.
With Deluxe Upholstery Cleaning, you can restore the beauty and also increase the life of your upholstered furniture.
Our professional upholstery treatment cleans your upholstery deep down, removing all the embedded particles and dirt that has built over years.
You can contact us any time during the day; we are available on phone, e-mail, and chat. Our polite customer service team is always available to answer your queries, feel free to call us so that we can clean your furniture to the best.
Revitalize Your Upholstery with Our Upholstery Cleaning Services
Deluxe Upholstery Cleaning provides a range of upholstery cleaning services, including:
Microfiber sofa cleaning
These are trendy and classy sofas. We deliver professional cleaning solutions for all kinds of microfiber and micro-suede sofas in your home and offices.
Leather sofa cleaning
These are stylish and elegant sets of furniture that brings out best sense of comfort. Our professionals offer you best leather sofa cleaning services to keep your elegant pieces of furniture smelling fresh and good.
Polyester sofa cleaning
Polyester sofas are the most commonly used sofa in most of the houses. These are attractive pieces of furniture; carpet cleaning Reservoir effectively grooms your polyester sofa to best standards.
Dining chairs cleaning
Food crumbs on dining chairs act as a breeding ground for bacteria and other microorganisms. Our upholstery cleaning professionals ensure that the dining chairs are thoroughly cleaned and refreshed.
Our other services include carpet dry cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and mattress cleaning: you got it right. Our professionals extract out dirt from all of the above and leave your house disease and germ free.
Types of Upholstery We Clean
We clean all kinds of upholstery including:
- Windows seat cushions cleaning
- Lift chair cleaning
- Turkish rug cleaning
- Silk antique chair cleaning
- Lounge stain cleaning
- Fabric kitchen chair cleaning
- Fabric recliner chair cleaning
- Commercial bar stools cleaning
- Fabric bed cleaning
- White couch cleaning
- Floor rug cleaning
- Wool carpet cleaning
- Car seats cleaning
And everything under the roof!
Tools, Equipment, and Process of Upholstery Cleaning
Deluxe Upholstery Cleaning is a popular upholstery cleaning company in Reservoir. No matter which kind of upholstery you have, our experts can effectively clean and remove the spots and stains for you. For knowledge, have a brief overlook at the cleaning process that we follow:
- We start the process by on-site examining the upholstery so as to see the fabric and decide the appropriate procedure for it.
- Next, we vacuum the upholstery thoroughly to remove the dry soil as it creates hindrance in next steps of cleaning.
- Our professionals spray a thin coat of a pre-spray solution gently. The spray is left as such so that the upholstery fabric can absorb it completely.
- This is the pre-treatment that removes most of the embedded soil from the upholstery.
- After the cleaning process is over, the upholstery is dried with help of hand-held upholstery tools that removes almost all the moisture.
- For further protection, we apply fabric protectants on the fabric that prevents stains to settle and also prolongs the life of the upholstery.
- Rest assured that the tools and the equipment used by the professionals are top notch and they clean all your upholstery without damaging them.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Methods
If our professionals feel that the upholstery is badly soiled, they use any one of the following method for cleaning:
Hot Water Extraction
We spray hot water under pressure on the upholstery. The hot water loosens the dirt particles deep within the fabric and also kills the residing disease-causing microorganisms within it.
Also called as dry cleaning as it use very little or no water. The professionals sprinkle a dry absorptive powder on the upholstery with a rotating machine which is left as such for 15-20 minutes. They later vacuum the upholstery with help of a strong vacuum cleaner.
Also known as encapsulation. Here we apply an encapsulated cleaning agent with help of a spray or a brush. The encapsulated attached soil is collected with help of a strong vacuum cleaner.
Book Upholstery Cleaning Reservoir for Lasting Result
So why wait for long, breathe life back into your upholstery with Deluxe Upholstery Cleaning in Reservoir. With our cleaning strategy, your fabric would stay vibrant and last for a longer period of time.
Our team of trained professionals only uses superior quality products and advanced equipment to deliver long lasting results.
We recommend getting your upholstery professionally cleaned every 12-36 months depending on its usage. Research suggests that upholstery that is cleaned and maintained properly lasts longer; reducing the chances of respiratory and allergic diseases.
We also offer discounts on some of our services, to know more navigate our website and grab the discounts before they are gone.
Talk with us today.
Location: Reservoir, WA, Australia